[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] [Discussion Thread] Sunrise Q6

claudio di gangi ipcdigangi at gmail.com
Tue May 14 01:40:35 UTC 2019

David, all,

Thank you for kindly sending this around.

On the Spanning the Dot proposal, after our Subteam discussion last month
and some further consultation, my recommendation is to include the proposal
for public comment, as part of the Phase I initial report. In other words,
not as a formal WG Recommendation, but as a proposal that the Working Group
will consider based on the public comments received.

If you and Greg would like to add this topic as a discussion item on our
agenda for Wednesday, or I can mention under AOB, I am happy to discuss in
more detail during our next team meeting on Wednesday. Thanks!

Best regards,
Claudio