[Gnso-rpm-sunrise] Information for Q2 (there is no thread yet)

BECKHAM, Brian brian.beckham at wipo.int
Fri May 31 05:57:00 UTC 2019

Thx Kristine and Maxim,

It’s not necessarily the case that an ICANN contract limitation should prohibit third parties from simply asking questions (there observations speculating on a possible correlation between “penny registrations” and malware/spam, and also pricing that circumvents the spirit of RPMs), but this is useful to our discussions.

Brian

Sent from my WIPO mobile