[Gnso-rpm-tmch] Please respond: Welcome to the GNSO RPM TMCH mailing list!

Catalyst-Vaibhav Aggarwal va at bladebrains.com
Wed Jul 13 08:17:33 UTC 2016

We look forward Kathy with guiding light from you.

Best regards,
-VA

From:  <gnso-rpm-tmch-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Kathy Kleiman
<kathy at kathykleiman.com>
Date:  Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 2:34 AM
To:  <gnso-rpm-tmch at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [Gnso-rpm-tmch] Please respond: Welcome to the GNSO RPM TMCH
mailing list!

Hi All, I am glad that we are finally able to kick-off this subgroup to find
data currently available on the Trademark Clearinghouse.

Your work will be of great help to the full Working Group. Tx you!

Kathy