[Gnso-rpm-tmch] Reminder of Action Items - and prep for next Sub Team call

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Jul 18 19:16:34 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Please note that, with regard to a call between The Analysis Group and our Sub Team, I’m informed that Greg Rafert (who is leading the TMCH Independent Review) is out this week. However, he has blocked his calendar for a possible call with our Sub Team next Friday 29 July at 1500 UTC. Hopefully this will allow us to use this week’s call to complete our review of the background material (see Action Item #2, below) as well as to discuss what topics/questions we would like Greg and his team to address with us (see Action Item #3, below).

As such, staff will go ahead and schedule the next TMCH Sub Team call for this Friday 22 July, at 1500 UTC for 60 minutes. Unless the Sub Team directs us otherwise, we will presume that the agenda for this call will be to go through the Sub Team Action Items list (below), with a view toward next steps and meeting with The Analysis Group.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director