[Gnso-rpm-tmch] FOR ACTION: Questions for discussion with the Analysis Group (TMCH Independent Reviewer) this Friday

Susan Payne susan.payne at valideus.com
Thu Jul 28 01:02:33 UTC 2016

Hi all, some suggested sub-questions to Q1.  They are somewhat implicit to what we are asking, but  I would not want us to forget to cover this.

a. What information did the TMCH have but was not prepared to provide;
b.  What, if anything, did the TMCH say they did not have.
c. Are you able to provide to us the raw data you gathered, if we think it will be useful to our task?  Are there any constraints on this?
d.  Was there any information that you collected in the course of your review which did not go to the issues you focused on and so was not used?  If so, can you provide it to us if we think it would be helpful to our work?

Susan Payne
Head of Legal Policy, Valideus Ltd
susan.payne at valideus.com<mailto:susan.payne at valideus.com>

Sent from my iPad