[Gnso-rpm-tmch] Welcome to the TMCH Data Gathering Sub Team

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Jun 9 17:24:32 UTC 2016

Dear all,

This is just a welcome note to make sure that everyone who volunteered for this Sub Team has been successfully subscribed to this mailing list, and to find out if you will be available for an initial call next week.

The purpose of the call, which will be with the Working Group co-chairs (who are also subscribed to this list), is to clarify the scope of work, task list and timeline for our data gathering work. Given that the next Working Group call is set for the rotating time of 2100 UTC on Wednesday 15 June, it occurred to staff that an opportune time for the Sub Team’s first call might be the “normal” Working Group meeting time of 1600 UTC.

As such, may I please ask that you reply to this list confirming whether you will be available to do a Sub Team call on Wednesday 15 June at 1600 UTC?

For your information, the current members of the Sub Team (aside from the co-chairs and support staff) are:

·         Vaibhav Aggarwal

·         Scott Austin

·         Khouloud Dawahi

·         Kristine Dorrain