[Gnso-rpm-tmch] REMINDER: Clarifications requested on RPM Sub Team questions to the TMCH Providers

Susan Payne susan.payne at valideus.com
Mon Nov 28 18:50:54 UTC 2016

Hi all, Like Kurt I don't think we need a call with the providers before we send them the questions.  Perhaps if they feel they need further clarification before they can answer them we could then arrange a call after we have sent the questions - although hopefully having clarified the questions in response to the queries from GDD staff this will not be necessary.

I have added some additional comments to those from Kurt below.

Susan

Susan Payne
Head of Legal Policy | Valideus Ltd

E: susan.payne at valideus.com<mailto:susan.payne at valideus.com>