[Gnso-rpm-tmch] Revised Questions Listing

kurt at kjpritz.com kurt at kjpritz.com
Fri Sep 16 01:17:52 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone:

Attached are several forms of the questions for registry operators, registrars, et.al. that has been augmented with the questions developed by Susan and Kristine after their review of the charter.

This might be overkill, but I am sending the question list in three forms:

+ redlines to the last version of the question list that show:
+ new questions from the charter review,
+ a few question that were deleted where the group voiced concern,
+ a few grammatical edits
+ new comments

+ a version with those redlines accepted but comments remaining
+ a clean version.

 During the meeting, I recommend we can use the version with redlines accepted but with comments as they can form the basis of our discussion.

I also included a stand-alone list of the questions that were developed from the review of the charter so that you can see the sources of the new questions.

I hope you find this helpful.

Thank you Susan and Kristine.

Regards,

Kurt