[Gnso-rpm-tmch] Mp3, AC Chat & Attendance from Review of all Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) TMCH Sub Team on Friday, 16 September 2016

Michelle DeSmyter michelle.desmyter at icann.org
Fri Sep 16 17:38:15 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find the attendance, MP3 recording and Adobe Connect chat below for the Review of all Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) TMCH Sub Team call held on Friday, 16 September 2016 at 15:00 UTC.
MP3: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-rpm-tmch-16sep16-en.mp3

<http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-rpm-tmch-16sep16-en.mp3>

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the Sub Team wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/HAC4Aw
Attendees:
Grace Mutung'u
Jeff Neuman
Kathy Kleiman
Kurt Britz
Philip Corwin
Robin Gross
Sarah Clayton
Susan Payne
Vaibhav Aggarwal

Apologies:
Edward Morris
Kristine Dorrain
Salvador Hernández

ICANN staff:
Antonietta Mangiacotti

David Tanti

Michelle DeSmyter

Main RPM Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/wCWAAw

Sub Team Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/HAC4Aw

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Michelle DeSmyter

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for 16 September 2016:

Michelle DeSmyter:Dear All, Welcome to the Review of all Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) TMCH sub team call on Friday, 16 September at 15:00 UTC.
  Michelle DeSmyter:Agenda on wiki: https://community.icann.org/x/HAC4Aw
  David Tait:I just sent you an email if you could assist that would be appreciated.
  Michelle DeSmyter:absolutely
  David Tait:thanks!
  Kathy:not getting through to the phone number
  David Tait:Kathy, can we arrange a dial out for you?
  Michelle DeSmyter:Kathy, would you like us to dial out to you?
  Michelle DeSmyter::)
  Kathy:made it!
  Michelle DeSmyter:perfect!
  Kathy:David, could we control the slides?
  David Tait:Apologies unsynched now
  Kathy:tx!
  Philip Corwin:Hello all
  Kathy:Glad you could join us, Vaibhav!
  Vaibhav Aggarwal:Hey
  Vaibhav Aggarwal:Thanks
  Susan Payne:David could you turn your mic up a little please - I cannot trun sound up higher at this end and you are very quiet
  Vaibhav Aggarwal:I just joined in before I stepped out to apologise in Person to the team :-)
  Susan Payne:yes a little thanks
  Kathy:Tx you, Vaibhav!
  Vaibhav Aggarwal::-)
  Vaibhav Aggarwal:ciao
  Vaibhav Aggarwal:have a good weekend
  Marina Lewis:Happy Friday all!  Sorry to be joining a few minutes late...
  Susan Payne:hi Marina
  Marina Lewis:Hi Susan  :)
  Kurt Pritz:I agree with Kathy
  Kurt Pritz:I think we can just send it after the changes are made. We will note that there will be additions later.
  Susan Payne:I think it could go out
  Jeff Neuman:The new document is 100% better
  Philip Corwin:Can we please display the document being discussed?
  Kurt Pritz:We should review the document that Vaibhav just sent around
  David Tait:Phil the document is online now
  Kurt Pritz:it is the "new" document plus Vaibhav's comments
  Jeff Neuman:I am in the middle of a conference so I cannot speak.   But I support the new document.
  David Tait:Kurt this is the document you circulated up this morning
  David Tait:I will get Vaibhav's document now
  David Tait:Vaibhav's version of the document is up on screen now
  Jeff Neuman:Thanks
  Jeff Neuman:Even when I support you?
  Jeff Neuman:I dont mind sending it to the full group to get their thoughts, but we should not send out the old document for the sake of saying we got a document out.
  Kathy:David, the version that we are viewing does not have the cross-out
  Marina Lewis:I'm happy to discuss now or kick this can down the sidewalk until next Friday if others want to take more time to review.
  David Tait:Kathy, as per Kurt's comment he revised document by deleting the struck out sections
  Philip Corwin:Suggest we expeditiously balance the need to be comprehensive with the need to bring this document to a timley conclusion so it can be transmitted.
  Kathy:The version above does not have the questions that have been struck-out.
  Jeff Neuman:i neeed to drop.
  Kathy:Tx you, Kurt!~
  Kurt Pritz:Can I have one minute at the end?
  Philip Corwin:Bye all. Must depart
  Kathy:Anything involving hiring I would think should go back to the co-chairs and the full WG
  Marina Lewis:Thanks, Everyone!
  Kathy:Tx Susan and Kurt and All!