[Gnso-rpm-tmch] CANCELED--Re: Please read - cancel sub team call? Re: Revised Questions Listing

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Fri Sep 23 14:15:59 UTC 2016

Thanks for the heads up Mary.

Due to the fact that both you and David are unavailable, and other key  sub team members can't make the call, Kathy and I think it best to cancel and regroup next Friday.

I have cc'd the GNSO Secretariat in the hope that one of them will send out an official cancelation notice.

Best, Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW