[Gnso-rpm-trademark] [Ext] Re: First Call for the Sub Team on Trademark Claims

Amr Elsadr amr.elsadr at icann.org
Fri Apr 7 20:48:13 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks to the Sub Team members who’ve responded, and thank you very much for the flexibility on availability next Friday.

Justine, we will still need to set up a regular schedule for this Sub Team’s calls, so when the time comes, please do speak up about what times you would prefer.

Given that the only preferred timing indicated for a call next Friday was UTC 16:00, staff will tentatively schedule the call for the Trademark Claims Sub Team on Friday, 14 April at UTC 16:00. Please respond to this message, if you CANNOT make it to the Sub Team call on this day/time.

Thanks again.

Amr