[Gnso-rpm-trademark] Action items from TM Claims Sub Team call on Friday; plus updated Google Doc

J. Scott Evans jsevans at adobe.com
Wed May 3 20:59:57 UTC 2017

I can support this.

[ttps://inside.corp.adobe.com/content/dam/brandcenter/images/image002.gif]

J. Scott Evans

408.536.5336 (tel)

345 Park Avenue, Mail Stop W11-544

Director, Associate General Counsel

408.709.6162 (cell)

San Jose, CA, 95110, USA

Adobe. Make It an Experience.

jsevans at adobe.com

www.adobe.com

From: <gnso-rpm-trademark-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of "Dorrain, Kristine via Gnso-rpm-trademark" <gnso-rpm-trademark at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 1:47 PM
To: "Michael Graham (ELCA)" <migraham at expedia.com>, Mary Wong <mary.wong at icann.org>, "gnso-rpm-trademark at icann.org" <gnso-rpm-trademark at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-rpm-trademark] Action items from TM Claims Sub Team call on Friday; plus updated Google Doc

I looked at Mary’s updated text on the new, cleaner, Google doc and then looked at what Michael put together.  I think there is a lot of redundancy in the questions and it looks like Michael kept some of that in, trying to be true to the original.  I was not so kind.  I hacked it all up.  See the redline (Michael’s draft plus my version) attached. Michael, we’ll talk shortly – I’d love to get your feedback on the questions.

All- Do you think the group was hesitant to change too much?