[Gnso-rpm-trademark] Agenda & Materials: RPM Trademark Claims Sub Team Meeting 12 Dec 1700 UTC

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Tue Dec 11 15:28:55 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

Since the Sunrise sub team meeting is currently scheduled immediately
after the trademark claims call, and several members are on both sub
teams, we should try to make sure to stop right on the hour (or a few
minutes early), so folks can connect and dial-in for the start of the
Sunrise call. [would have been wiser to have a larger gap between the
meetings, in my opinion, to ensure they are always non-overlapping]

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
416-588-0269
http://www.leap.com/