[Gnso-rpm-trademark] [Ext] RE: [Worksheet] Claims Charter Question 1 - Due 2 January

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri Dec 28 17:28:47 UTC 2018

Hello Kristine,

Happy holidays to you too! Hope you had a joyful and relaxing time with your loved ones!

Thank you for the feedback for the survey analysis tool. You are indeed right that there are a lot of different questions asked to the registries and registrars.

Staff merged the responses in the same tab due to the consideration that 1) the responses are from contracted parties; 2) the two surveys share similar structure; and 3) a few overlapping, similar or related questions were asked to both parties. We thought that presenting their responses together would help readers digest information more efficiently; otherwise they may have to flip back and forth between two tabs. It also makes the task appear less daunting (3 tabs of consolidated survey response data to review instead of 4 tabs).

If representing the data in this fashion doesn’t serve the purpose of making the review of data more efficient, staff are happy to rectify that. Please let us know.

Thank you,
Ariel