[Gnso-rpm-trademark] Withdrawal from GNSO RPMs Trademark Claims Sub-team

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 18:24:09 UTC 2019

Dear Martin, Roger, and all,

A change in my circumstances has significantly constrained my ability in
the past several weeks to devote any reasonable time to the work of the
RPMs Trademark Claims Sub-team, certainly well below the level of my
participation in the RPM URS Providers Sub-team previously.

As this situation will persist in the immediate future, regrettably, I have
to withdraw my membership to the Trademark Claims Sub-team with immediate
effect, and ask for GNSO staff to change my status in the Sub-team to that
of an observer.

I will however remain as a member of the RPM WG.

Sincerely,

Justine Chew
-----