[Gnso-rpm-trademark] [Gnso-rpm-sunrise] RPM sub team homework assignments need to be "bite-sized"

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Wed Feb 13 01:55:52 UTC 2019

Hi folks,

In prepping for tomorrow's calls, I note how the "load management"
experiment of this past week has been a smashing success! By stepping
aside to allow others the opportunity to "show their stuff" and
"shine", we had the following input into the Google Docs this week:

TM Claims: Kathy Kleiman, Susan Payne, Rebecca Tushnet
Sunrise: Greg Shatan, Susan Payne, David McAuley, Michael Karanicolas

Kudos to those above for stepping into the spotlight this week!

I did have about 2 pages of notes worth of additional input beyond
that provided by the above members, but can provide that orally on the
calls tomorrow.

Due to that enormous success, I suggest that Kristine, Griffin and
myself should seriously consider engaging in another week of "load
management", to let even more people shine next week! :-)

Take care,

George Kirikos
416-588-0269
http://www.leap.com/