[Gnso-rpm-trademark] Reminder: [Homework] Claims Charter Q1, Q2, Q3 - Due 9 January

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Jan 9 04:55:07 UTC 2019

Quick question for Ariel and Julie, I seem to recall we were working on
Actual Registrant and Potential Registrant issues -- and remember
discussing Claims Charter Question 1 and previewing Claims Charter
Question 3 below.

Claims Charter Question 2 is a different set of issues. /Perhaps we
should start with Questions 1 and 3 tomorrow (Wed), and move to Question
2 afterwards? /

Best, Kathy