[Gnso-rpm-trademark] Reminder: [Homework] Claims Charter Q1, Q2, Q3 - Due 9 January

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Jan 9 15:27:33 UTC 2019

Hi Ariel,

Could you show us which survey questions are designed to provide answers
for TM Claims Charter Q2?  I've searched and I don't see anything in the
AG Survey Results (but it's a big table and i could be missing it).

In which tabs/sheets is this Question directly addressed (e.g., Column 3
under "Agreed Question"). Tx!!

Best, Kathy