[Gnso-rpm-trademark] EXTENSION - ACTION REQUESTED: Nominations/Volunteers for RPM Trademark Claims Sub Team Leader

Roger D Carney rcarney at godaddy.com
Wed Jan 9 16:23:16 UTC 2019

Good Morning,

I know this is late, but I would like to volunteer to help Martin co-chair the sub-team.

For those that do not know me, I am Roger Carney with GoDaddy. I am not a big rights protection advocate, I definitely believe in protecting rights, just not my background, I am a technologist and had the responsibility of helping direct the implementation of these mechanisms for GoDaddy and saw firsthand the issues both as an implementer and hearing from registrants.

Thanks
Roger