[Gnso-rpm-trademark] REMINDER - Proposed Agenda - RPM PDP WG TM Claims Sub Team - 27 March 2019

Michael Graham (ELCA) migraham at expediagroup.com
Thu Mar 28 15:47:11 UTC 2019

Apologies for not submitting the raw data/source in my statement.  I am going back through my files - but, frankly, I've been trying to limit files and may have erased my original documents.  (Failure of my "liberal education" mind).

That being said, the basis for my conclusion was a simple comparison of the proportion of Second Level Domains in the New gTLDS to those in the Legacy Domains, with the proportion of UDRP proceedings in the New gTLDs to those in the Legacy Domains.  Initially the proportions were virtually identical: 6/87.  However, when I removed the number of registrations in ccTLDs, the proportion of Second Level Domain registrations shifted to 13/87.

My math can always be corrected - and I will try to provide the source of my #s.

Michael R.