[Gnso-rpm-trademark] FW: Proposal for Submission and Apologies (from Michael Graham)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed May 8 16:39:16 UTC 2019

Dear Sub Team members,

As noted on the Working Group mailing list, staff is forwarding Michael Graham’s message to this Sub Team mailing list in relation to your ongoing discussions regarding Agreed Charter Question 4, including on the call coming up shortly.

Staff would like to remind the Sub Team that a Discussion Thread was also opened on Friday, following the call last week, on Question 4. We therefore invite you to also continue the discussion there:  https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-rpm-trademark/2019-May/000331.html

Finally, staff wishes to clarify that the deadline for submission of Individual Proposals passed some time ago. As a result, we respectfully suggest that Michael’s input be considered as part of the ongoing Sub Team deliberations, as relevant, rather than as a new proposal at this time.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Julie, Ariel & Mary