[Gnso-rpm-trademark] times for our virtual meetings

Kathy Kleiman KATHY at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Mon Mar 9 13:07:44 UTC 2020

All,We are looking forward to our three, and possibly four, virtual
RPM WG meetings for ICANN67 (Monday to Wednesday, with Thursday as a
possibility if we have not finished earlier).
In case you were not on our last call, I want to share a quick note
about timing from the ICANN meeting website:

	NOTE: All times reflected in the schedule are Eastern Standard Time
(MX) for Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico [UTC-5].

	On 8 March, Eastern Standard Time (EST) changes in the U.S. and
Canada to Eastern Daylight saving Time (EDT), however, there is NO
TIME CHANGE in Cancún, Mexico or to the posted Virtual Community
Forum schedule on this date.

	See you on our first call -- Today, Mon, 3/9, at 1:45pm Cancun time
(2:45pm EDT)!

	Best, Kathy