[gnso-rpm-wg] Mark Your Calendars: First organizational call for RPM WG set for April 21

Paul McGrady (Policy) policy at paulmcgrady.com
Fri Apr 8 18:46:02 UTC 2016

Thanks Susan.

Phil is obviously very knowledgeable about these issues, but he is already
serving in the role of GNSO Council liaison to this WG.  Since part of his
job as liaison is to help the WG identify the WG's leadership, what is the
process when the liaison is also nominated to chair?

Mary, can you please let us know what staff thinks?  Does Phil need to
relinquish the liaison role, or is it OK for him to continue on in a duel
role of liaison and candidate?

Best,

Paul

Paul McGrady