[gnso-rpm-wg] Mark Your Calendars: First organizational call for RPM WG set for April 21

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Sat Apr 9 18:28:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

Happy to second this nomination pretty much for the reasons Susan mentioned (although I’m not a member of the Business Constituency). Apart from Phil’s experience with RPMs, I have known him to tackle his work admirably with a degree of seriousness and thoroughness that any GNSO working group should seek in its leadership.

So a +1 from me.

Thanks.

Amr