[gnso-rpm-wg] New Chair Nomination

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Sun Apr 10 15:11:16 UTC 2016

+1

I think we should continue to accept nominations until the first
meeting, to give everyone a fair chance to mull things over before
deciding that they want and are able to take on the roles.

Then, we can hold a vote for the co-chair positions among those who've
been nominated (and also been seconded). We should let members select
up 2 of the nominees, and the top 2 overall would become co-chairs.
Afterwards, there can be a separate vote for 2 (or 3??) sub-chairs
(which might include unsuccessful nominees for co-chairs, as well as
anyone else who was nominated (and seconded) specifically to be a
sub-chair).