[gnso-rpm-wg] Need to Complete and Post SOIs ASAP

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Sun Apr 10 16:42:17 UTC 2016

I'm not sure that's necessary, George, as it's self-evident. But I leave the final verdict on that to ICANN staff.

Also, ICANN staff (and others) on this email list  should take note that the Reply to All function is still not working (at least for me) and that there is a need to intentionally add the gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org to replies that are meant for full list distribution.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050