[gnso-rpm-wg] Suggestion for Leadership Team

Bret Fausett bret at uniregistry.com
Tue Apr 12 21:11:46 UTC 2016

I believe that many hands make light work, and I would support all three of the volunteers who have offered to lead this group. This will be a time-consuming position, over a lengthy period of time, with headaches and frustrations but without pay or glory, and I am grateful that we have these talented volunteers.

By the way, all three are effective advocates for the positions they take, so if you see any of them as opposed to you in some way, you might rather have them in a neutral role than championing a particular position. :-)

       Bret

--
Bret Fausett
General Counsel