[gnso-rpm-wg] Reminder: Key differences between Observer and Member

Mark Wickham mark.wickham at pof.com.au
Thu Apr 21 00:36:53 UTC 2016

Dear Nathalie,

>From the volume of emails and my work commitments, I expect I will be unable to contribute, so can you please unsubscribe me?

Mark

From: gnso-rpm-wg-bounces at icann.org [mailto:gnso-rpm-wg-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Nathalie Peregrine
Sent: Wednesday, 20 April 2016 9:43 PM
To: gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org
Cc: gnso-secs at icann.org
Subject: [gnso-rpm-wg] Reminder: Key differences between Observer and Member

Dear all,

Just a reminder about the 2 statuses available to Working Group participants in the GNSO:

OBSERVER:

 *   Access to all post-conference call materials posted on the Working Group wiki page

MEMBER:

 *   Access to Working Group conference calls. Members are subscribed in a read-only capacity to the closed mailing list (ntfy-gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org<mailto:ntfy-gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org>) where staff circulate the dial in details for the conference calls. Please note only staff can post to this list.
 *   Access to all post-conference call materials posted on the Working Group wiki page

Please note that all members are required to submit a Statement of Interest to finalise their subscription to the Working Group. Failure to do so after several email reminders from staff will imply a change of status from Member to Observer.  Please remember that you can change your status anytime with an email sent to: gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org>

Kind regards

Nathalie