[gnso-rpm-wg] Introduction

Ariel Manoff amanoff at vmf.com.ar
Wed Apr 27 01:48:54 UTC 2016

Dear Friends,

My name is Hector Ariel Manoff.  I am Head of the Intellectual Property and Internet Department at Vitale, Manoff & Feilbogen  in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I obtained my Law Degree at UBA and a Master Degree – L.L.M. Program in Intellectual Property Law at The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, United States of America. I am NAF arbitrator for UDRP and URS cases. My practice includes advising in trademarks, domain names and other fields of IP law.

I am member of the IPC of ICANN and member of the membership committee of it; I was member of the IRT of ICANN in 2009 producing the recommendation for the rules of the gTLDs

In Argentina I am the Vice President of the Argentine Chapter of ISOC and Chair of the Committee of Intellectual Property Law of the Buenos Aires Bar Association (AABA).

I am the director of the Program of Intellectual Property Law and Internet organized by AABA and the Law School of the University of Buenos Aires (UBA)

Hector

Héctor Ariel Manoff
Vitale, Manoff & Feilbogen
Viamonte 1145 10º Piso