[gnso-rpm-wg] Introduction

Chicoine, Caroline CChicoine at fredlaw.com
Wed Apr 27 16:46:28 UTC 2016

Hello everyone.

My name is Caroline Chicoine and I am Of Counsel at Fredrikson & Byron, P.A. based in St. Louis, Missouri and have been practicing in the ip area for over 20 years.

After taking a backseat after many years in the domain name and ICANN world, when I saw that this working group was being formed, I thought it was a perfect way to get back into the thick of things with an issue that is near and dear to me.  I entered the ICANN world in 1999 as a young lawyer right out of law school, helping to draft the IPC bylaws and got hooked.  I  was Chair of INTA’s Registration and Domain Name System Administration subcommittee, Vice Chair of the Internet committee as a whole, and then Chair of the entire Internet committee in 2010 and 2011.  I  served for several years on ICANN’s Names Council on behalf of the IPC, and chaired ICANN’s Implementation Recommendation Team.

I look forward to working with you all.

Cordially,

Caroline G. Chicoine
Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.