[gnso-rpm-wg] Was there a 4 or 5 hour time delay on the mailing list?

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Wed Apr 27 22:05:13 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

I just received, in a batch, approximately 10 emails from the mailing
list that were sent 5 hours ago....was there a mailing list technical
issue causing some delays, or perhaps it was just me? (although, my
email is handled by Google Apps, which is very reliable)

I looked at one of the email headers, and it seems the delay may have
been with an ICANN server: