[gnso-rpm-wg] Agenda for Working Group call on 3 August

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Aug 3 13:46:31 UTC 2016

Dear all,

With apologies for the slight delay, here’s the proposed agenda for our call later today:

1.       Roll call/updates to Statements of Interest (SOI)

2.       Agree on follow up questions to TM-PDDRP providers on joint complaints/consolidation

3.       Complete WG discussion of Issues/Concerns with TM-PDDRP document

4.       Agree on next steps/timeline for TM-PDDRP review

5.       Review WG timeline for Phase One

6.       Next steps/next meeting

For Agenda Item #2, we hope to circulate some language for your consideration shortly.

For Agenda Item #3, please refer to the Issues/Concerns document we used last week, available on the WG wiki at https://community.icann.org/x/PgabAw (where you will also find the transcript and recording from the call last week). In particular, as regards the possible development of “use cases” for the TM-PDDRP, we refer you to WG Member Darcy Southwell’s question that she had posed to the list: “Do we have specific examples of registry behavior that doesn’t meet existing standards but is nonetheless concerning when it comes to profiting from sale of infringing domains?”

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director