[gnso-rpm-wg] Administrative notes (especially for newer Members and Observers)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Aug 9 21:53:22 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Since we have had a few more members and observers sign up for our Working Group in the last few weeks, staff thought it would be helpful to recirculate the mini-FAQ from July. Please see below for the contents, and please contact us if you have a question that is not answered either there, or via the Newcomers’ Webinar materials (http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers), or the GNSO Learn online course (http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso) - whether about this Working Group, the GNSO Policy Development Process more generally, or the structure and functions of the GNSO.

Please note specifically that Observers do not receive the weekly call-in numbers and virtual meeting room details, and that Members who are not able to attend a meeting are kindly requested to inform the GNSO Secretariat (gnso-secs at icann.org)<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org)> if at all possible.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director