[gnso-rpm-wg] Scope of TMCH Sub-group

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Thu Aug 11 16:52:03 UTC 2016

All,

I know this came up at the end of the call this week and there was not an extensive discussion on the topic, but I just wanted to reiterate for the record that I support the proposal of members of the subcommittee that they work on gathering all data around the Clearinghouse/Sunrise/Claims, etc. whether that data is public or whether that data has to be gathered by any other source.  I believe that group should work on a list of questions/surveys/interviews, etc. of all applicable parties to help the working group make informed decisions on whether any changes should be made to the existing processes and what those changes should be.

I know the subgroup is meeting tomorrow, so I hope this e-mail helps progress the discussion.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514