[gnso-rpm-wg] Scope of TMCH Sub-group

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Fri Aug 12 13:11:04 UTC 2016

Yes, on the call yesterday, Kathy was asking whether we believed it was in scope for the subgroup to go out and ask questions of the TMCH, the Analysis Group and others to try and get some facts surrounding the TMCH, Sunrise Claims, etc.  It was Kathy's understanding that the scope of the group did not necessarily include sending questions to third parties to get information, but rather just getting publicly available information.  I am of the view that the scope should include getting facts from all third parties that are willing to provide the group with information.

Hope that helps.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
T: +1.703.635.7514