[gnso-rpm-wg] Wiki page for information and documents on the TM-PDDRP

Rebecca Tushnet rlt26 at law.georgetown.edu
Tue Aug 16 15:39:08 UTC 2016

Could you define what you are calling “abusive” apart from “infringing”?  My understanding was that the range of remedies in the trademark space, from UDRP to PDDRP, was targeted at infringement.  “Abuse” is a broader concept, and whatever gases it emits, I’m not sure we agree that they constitute smoke.  As for smoke—could someone compile even the anecdotes of significant infringement at the registry level?  If you or any other group member have anecdotes to share, perhaps they could be a basis for discussion or further investigation.

Rebecca Tushnet
Georgetown Law
703 593 6759