[gnso-rpm-wg] Questionable UDRPs & TM applications

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 07:15:29 UTC 2016

Wow.  Not sure what I did to merit _that_ email.  I thought we were
supposed to "play nice."

Clearly, I didn't write that email to "feel better." I did it to put a
marker down that there were allegations made in this thread that can and
will be rebutted when the time comes.  Our co-Chair asked us to move on
and I respected that request.  But I didn't want anyone to think these
statements were correct or generally agreed to just because there was no
substantive response on this thread.

We can move on now (in fact, I thought we already had -- that was kind of
the point of the prior email). But we'll be back.