[gnso-rpm-wg] FW: Updated TMCH Charter Questions tabulated categories document - 2 December 2016

Paul Keating Paul at law.es
Tue Dec 13 11:58:44 UTC 2016

Brian,

I agree with you that a great many people (not simply domaines) have that
confusion.  However, I didn’t thing that is not really what we are talking
about with the question.

I have enjoyed Levine’s articles although hey seem bit simplistic
regarding the issues and have not, as I have yet seen, touched on the real
problematic issues in the UDRP.

PRK