[gnso-rpm-wg] Mp3, Attendance & AC Chat for Review of all Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) in all gTLDs PDP Working Group

Mike mike at whois.com.au
Thu Dec 22 20:46:56 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I'd like to +1 the comments about (Australia) time zones and meetings.

I'd also like to make it clear that I have made numerous attempts since
September to have issue(s) raised specific to the TMCH process
/procedure / rules / history without success..

Regards.

Mike Russell
Whois®
https://www.whois.com.au