[gnso-rpm-wg] For review & discussion: summary document on TM-PDDRP issues, concerns and suggestions

Dorrain, Kristine dorraink at amazon.com
Wed Jul 20 15:20:15 UTC 2016

Thanks Mary,

I send my apologies in advance.  I have a standing conflict Wednesdays at 1600 UTC so I will only be on part of the call but will listen to the recording and circulate my comments to the list.

Best,

Kristine

Kristine Dorrain
Corp Counsel – IP | Amazon | 206.740.9339
dorraink at amazon.com<mailto:dorraink at amazon.com>