[gnso-rpm-wg] Agenda for Wed June 1, 2016 call?

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Jun 1 01:16:22 UTC 2016

Hi George,

Tx for your email. An agenda will be distributed shortly, and we are
working on ways to distribute it earlier in the future.

In the meantime, we are honing pretty close to the Work Plan for
tomorrow's call: Discuss next steps in forthcoming PDDRP & TMCH review
process, including data gathering and collation of background materials.

Best, Kathy