[gnso-rpm-wg] No WG meeting this week - next meeting (open to all) is during ICANN56 next week

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Jun 22 19:08:41 UTC 2016

Dear Working Group members and observers,

This is just a reminder that there is no Working Group call scheduled for this week. During ICANN56 next week in Helsinki, the following sessions will involve our Working Group:

·         Monday 27 June, 16:30-18:00 Helsinki time – cross community dialogue session on Review of Rights Protection Mechanisms in All gTLDs (led/facilitated by our Working Group co-chairs Kathy, Phil and J. Scott – this is an open session for anyone interested in the topic as well as Working Group members and observers)

·         Thursday 30 June, 08:00-10:30 Helsinki time – open Working Group meeting (chaired by Kathy, Phil and J. Scott – as this is an open meeting that will take place during an ICANN Public Meeting, observers and all interested are welcome to attend)

For full details of these and other sessions of possible interest that will take place over the course of the 4-day Helsinki meeting, please see the Meeting Schedule: https://meetings.icann.org/en/icann56-sched (downloadable via mobile app).

Please note – as our sessions will take place as part of the larger ICANN Public Meeting, Adobe Connect meeting rooms and call-in details will not be the same as for our regular calls. Please consult the Meeting Schedule for these details. To convert Helsinki time into your local time zone, please use http://www.timeanddate.com.

Thanks and cheers, and safe travels to all who are coming to Helsinki,
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director
Email: mary.wong at icann.org