[gnso-rpm-wg] Introductioin

Salvador Camacho Hernández salvadorcamachohernandez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:54:32 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,

My name is Salvador Camacho Hernandez, I'm from Mexico City and I'm really
glad to be part of this Working Group!

Over the last 7 years I have been very active on issues regarding domain
name disputes. My professional activities and academic research is related
to Domain names disputes and aftermarket. I'm the Domain Names Committee
President at the Mexican Academy of Informatics Law (AMDI) and I'm an
active member of ISOC Chapter Mexico.

Furthermore, I have imparted the Domain Names cathedra in several
Universities in México such as UNAM, UP, ITESM, ANÁHUAC, INFOTEC, among
others.

Moreover, I'm the Founder and CEO of Kalpa Protección Digital, the first
consultant firm specialized in domain names in Mexico.

Additionally, I think that this is a great opportunity to apply my
knowledge to develop better Rights Protection Mechanisms that ensure legal
certainty to trademark owners and domainers.

Best regards,

Salvador.

--
Salvador Camacho Hernández