[gnso-rpm-wg] gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org, introductions

Brian Hayes bhayes at hsarevolution.com
Mon Mar 28 20:40:46 UTC 2016

Hello and hope this message finds everyone well,

I am a business owner (multiple businesses) in addition to my primary role in providing consulting, implementation, and project management services in the health and benefits space. I am also extremely interested in Internet Governance and ICANN work,  have developed a passion for domain investing, and the impact it has on business worldwide. This is an incredibly important undertaking and hope to become a valuable team member. The more deeply immersed in the domain world, the more I studied, the more company and individual stories about Internet Governance are documented, the more I understand the positive impact as well as the negative and financial impact the lack of clear rules and regulation can. This is truly important work and it's wonderful to be part of this working group.
Thank you,
Brian Hayes