[gnso-rpm-wg] Introductions

Shahghasemi, Neda nshahghasemi at adrforum.com
Mon Mar 28 21:22:02 UTC 2016

Hello:

I am the Director of Arbitration at Forum, a URS and UDRP provider. Changes and updates to the Policies affect how we manage the disputes on a day to day basis, and I am excited to see everyone's cooperation in discussing issues and procedures.

Sincerely,

Neda Shahghasemi, Esq.
Director of Arbitration

Forum
P.O. Box 50191
Minneapolis, MN 55405
Phone  952.516.6456
Fax  866.342.0657
Email  nshahghasemi at adrforum.com<mailto:nshahghasemi at adrforum.com>
www.adrforum.com<http://www.adrforum.com>

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and attachments.