[gnso-rpm-wg] FW: GNSO RPM Working Group Introductions/SOI

Dr. Mona Al-achkar JAbbour maj_aj at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 12:25:15 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,Let me please introduce myself. I'm a professor of Law, head of Lebanese Information
Technology Association (NGO), member of the Cyber security Panel at the World
Federation of Scientists, and Founder of the Pan Arab Observatory for Cyber
Security. I am extremely interested in Internet Governance issues and ICANN
work  from a legal and economic angles, and particularly implicated in building capacity and teaching of: cyber security, safe internet, cyber crime, right and civil liberties on internet. I
think that being part of this group may afford me a chance to work on a subject
of passion: "rights in Cyber space". Mona Al achkar Jabbour