[gnso-rpm-wg] GNSO RPM Working Group Introductions/SOI

Graham Schreiber grahamschreiber at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:20:14 UTC 2016

Hi Phil, Brian & RPM-WG:

Thanks for the email.

Please don't misconstrue the fairly & squarely placed question's asked of
Brian, as  "personal attacks"  for they are not.

They mirror questions I'd ask of those employed by / funded by "My" Tax
Dollar, the equal here being "My" ICANN .COM Domain Name Registration fee.

Simply, when one's travels are paid for; and is funded for the express
purpose of representing the Intellectual Property Committee and:  *"the
views and interests of owners of intellectual property worldwide, with a
particular emphasis on {ACPA Marks, Trade Names} trademark, copyright, and
related intellectual property rights and their effect and interaction with
the DNS." * I reasonably expect that work to be done.

In my opinion, the problem within ICANN, is that both the IPC & BC
Committees are overwhelmingly fortified by people who's primary employment
is by R[r]egistry / R[r]egistrar groups.

While they're certainly "Businesses" befitting BC, I believe they should
stay in their proverbial lane's of RySG / RrSG, being cognizant of the fact
the the ".COM" funds ICANN receives are "flow-though" from Domain Name
Registrants; and not funds from any other source.

Should either Brian, or the ADR Forum take issue with my questions, they're
encouraged to express their thoughts in this WG sphere, where I'll gladly
engage.

This is something the WG might want to know too!

In the absence of the American Court doing a proper "*Discovery*"
investigation into my Filing's beginning with  >
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/complaint-31jul12-en.pdf <  and
all others forward, concluding with  >
https://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-cwg-naming-transition-01dec14/pdf2jYqskzZEs.pdf
 <
 I'll be using the Canadian Court, where these obligations between USA &
Canada are covered by NAFTA.

Should, or when a Canadian Filing be made; the National Arbitration Forum /
ADR Forum will be a listed Defendant, for their participation, as they know.

Additionally, to ensure it's not blown-away based on the American
transactions, Brian Winterfeldt will be contending with individualized
mention, as he's earlier been apprised.

Regards,

Graham Schreiber.
416.803.4678.