[gnso-rpm-wg] GNSO RPM Working Group Introductions/SOI - Doug Isenberg

Doug Isenberg disenberg at gigalawfirm.com
Wed Mar 30 12:36:55 UTC 2016

My name is Doug Isenberg.  I am an attorney in Atlanta, Georgia (USA),
founder of The GigaLaw Firm and publisher (since 2000) of the GigaLaw
website, which provides curated daily news clips about Internet legal issues
and blog posts about Internet law.  I have been advising clients on domain
name disputes and domain name transactions since 1996 - prior to adoption of
the UDRP.  Today, my legal practice focuses largely on online brand
protection, including representing clients under UDRP, URS and various ccTLD
dispute policies.  I also represented parties in new gTLD objection
proceedings.  I serve as a panelist for three of the four UDRP service
providers (WIPO, the Forum and CAC), as well as a panelist for .ca disputes
at BCICAC.  I am a member of the IPC and INTA.  I served as a member of
ICANN's 2007 Whois Working Group.  I wrote a book about Internet law in
2002, The GigaLaw Guide to Internet Law (Random House).  My bio is online at
http://www.gigalaw.com/about-doug-isenberg/ and my SOI is at
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Doug+Isenberg+SOI

Douglas M. Isenberg

Attorney at Law