[gnso-rpm-wg] Canceled: REMINDER: Meeting Invitation: Review of all Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) in all gTLDs PDP Working Group Wednesday, 04 May 2016 at 22:30 UTC

Ben Menor Jr. benhurmenor at gmail.com
Wed May 4 16:43:09 UTC 2016

I am proposing to proceed these meeting to make existing domain project as
for fellow ICANN's I would like to know who are interested to join me with
these propose project execution. I would be announcing the domain name here
as you respond with your interest. Whoever express an interest might held
to be co chairs or co funders. I myself would be a candidate as well with
your consent.

We can make another call when these has no possibilities to reside on the
said schedule.

Cheers,
*Ben Menor Jr*
*Domain Investor/Innovator*