[gnso-rpm-wg] Meeting schedule for our Working Group

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu May 5 00:27:59 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Please note that, with effect from the next meeting, all calls will revert to being Members-only calls. We’d like to request that Members look out for calendar invitations and emails from the GNSO Secretariat with future call dates and times. As a reminder, Observers may change their status to that of Member, and participate in all future calls, at any time by notifying the Secretariat (gnso-secs at icann.org) and creating a Statement of Interest using the community wiki login credentials that will be provided to you.

Starting from next week, all Working Group calls will take place on the following days, at the following times, and in accordance with this rotation:

  *   Every Wednesday for 3 Wednesdays at 1600 UTC (0900 Pacific; 1200 Eastern; 1700 London; 1800 Johannesburg; 0000 HK/Singapore, 0200 Sydney/Melbourne);
  *   The 4th Wednesday call will then take place at 2100 UTC (1400 Pacific; 1700 Eastern; 2200 London; 2300 Johannesburg; 0500 HK/Singapore; 0700 Sydney/Melbourne)

** This means that the next Working Group call will take place on Wednesday 11 May at 1600 UTC. **

As mentioned previously by our now-confirmed co-chairs, the number of Members and the geographical/time zone spread of our Working Group means it is likely impossible to find a single time that will work for all. With this schedule as well as the fact that all calls are recorded and transcribed (with recordings and transcripts uploaded to the Working Group wiki space following each call), we hope that Members will be able to participate and keep up with the work of the group.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director